Professional Grade Low Frequency Ultrasound with LED. is an at-home treatment for skin tightening and wrinkle smoothing from the plumping effect of Ultrasound vibrating at 90,000 waves per second to activate skin metabolism and regenerate skin cells. Output is the same frequency as a laser device but the energy is low so it does not damage the skin like the heat from a laser.
Time Master PRO works as the ultrasound waves cause a vibration of the surrounding skin tissues, known as "cascade of inter-cellular communication." It strengthens and lifts.
As you move the device your skin will feel tighter, almost immediately. As you pass the treated area, and throughout this process, oxygen to the cells increases and removes wastes in the pores.
The non-thermal (no heat) action of ultrasound is beneficial because of the rapid oscillation of tissue promotes movement between inner and outer cells and increases fibroblast activity necessary for increased collagen formation. The result is the complexion is plumped up with new collagen (this pushes the folds of the wrinkles out) and new elastin (this helps to tighten the skin and give it more bounce.)
LED Specifications: Blue is 470nm, Green is 520nm, Red is 650nm, Infrared is 940nm. Blue wavelength penetrates to 1mm, Green penetrates to 2mm, Red wavelength penetrates to 3mm, Infrared wavelength penetrates 5-10mm
Christine shares her review of the Time Master Pro.
The images below are BEFORE & AFTER images of just two Time Master Pro treatments.
Here's what customer's have to say:
R.W. wrote, "I saw a difference in 1 treatment. I treated my left side (remember: the side exposed to the sun while driving). It was tighter & lifted. After the 2nd treatment, I saw more improvement. Then, at Christine's advice, I had to even out the sides. Now both sides are equal. I'm trying to contain my addiction. It's tough resisting the urge to use it every day. I feel that I look a few years younger already."
B.C. Wrote: "I noticed a difference in two treatments... At first I thought the led lights were window dressing but now I'm glad I get to try the green...I think my face is brighter already..."
K.C. Wrote: "This tool is amazing, very powerful. It almost freaked me out when I felt it pulling my facial muscles...Have used it twice now and see definite softness in lines, a little more volume. So exciting and worth the price tag."
L.C. Wrote: "Just purchased the TMP...I was contemplating eyelid surgery...used NeoGenes Recovery on my eyelids, I tried this and the mini on my forehead and now I'm no longer thinking about having surgery..."
Contraindications of Ultrasound Therapy & LED:
- For external use only and not to exceed the recommended maximum of 10 minutes
- Do not use on broken skin or skin with inflammation, weeping or soreness or on a severe sunburn
- Should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing
- Do not use over metal pins and plates
- Consult a physician before using with pathological skin conditions, a heart beat regulating medication / heart complaints, have a pacemakers or other battery operated and electrical implant, or if you have a neurological disorders including epilepsy or multiple sclerosis, cancer, autoimmune condition, diagnosed heart condition.
- Not for use on or by children between 12 and 17 years old without parental supervision and not recommended for children under the age of 12.
Do not use the Time Master Pro with any other electronic medical devices(s), such as: Pacemakers and other implanted type electronic devices, pump-oxygenators and other electronic medical equipment designed for sustentation, electrocardiographs and other electronic medical devices to be worn by the patient or an implant or an intrauterine contraceptive device.
Do not use the Time Master Pro without prior approval from your healthcare practitioner if are/have:
- Pregnant or menstruating
- Thyroid problems
- Metallic implants
- Open wounds or sores
- Temperature over 100.4 Fahrenheit
- Cardiac health conditions
- Extreme hypertension and cerebral infarction
- Contagious dermatitis
- En-topic dermatitis
- Folliculate acne
- General lupus
- General sclerosis
- Madison’s Disease
- Bleeding illnesses or
- Injuries as ultrasound will increase blood circulation
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DISCLAIMER: This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have (or think you may have) a medical condition, please contact your primary healthcare provider with your medical questions. Results stated are based on specific client results and may not be the same for every user.